Pages

My Viewer

Friday, August 10, 2012

New Visayas Don Carlos Bukidnon


New Visayas is a barangay of the philippine municipality Don Carlosin the province Bukidnon in Northern Mindanao which is part of theMindanao group of islands.

New Visayas is one of the barangays which are in the outlying area of Municipality Don Carlos.
The municipality Don Carlos with a population of about 60,870 and its 29 barangays belong to the partly urban areas in the Philippines. While some of the barangays developed modern urban structures, some others, especially those which are seated in the outlying areas, remained rural.By the end of 2007 New Visayas had 906 residents.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! ♥

I may not seem to reply (most of the time) but rest assured, I read and appreciate all your comments.

I will get back to your questions and inquiries so please make sure to leave a trace - your website or your email ad will do.

..and by the way, I ignore questions where details are already found in my blog entry. Read first, then ask. Sounds better, right?